Last week was our annual county fair. It's very small, but it's the oldest county fair in the state of Kentucky. So, Friday night was the demolition derby for the old beat up cars. We knew Jagger would love it. We headed out for some good fair food, fun rides and a good ol' demo derby! What more could you ask for?? I still cannot believe I use to ride some of those fair rides! They have been taken down and put back up way too many times for me to get back on them now. I am glad the kids are still small and like the rinky dink rides for now.
Jagger loved the airplanes.
Justin was such a good sport and rode some rides with Jagger! Thank you!!!
So, when Jagger was riding his rides Jenna was getting upset because she wanted to ride too.....so, mamaw went and got her a bracelet too so she could ride! Thanks Mamaw! She loved it! She has no fear!!!!









2 comments:
Blake would have LOVED the demolition derby!! How fun!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment