12.17.2011

The "Ugly Sweater"

Every year our Sunday School class along with a few other classes get together to participate in an ornament exchange.  Every year it gets more interesting and more exciting to see what kind of fun, crazy, interesting, wild ornaments people come up with.  Some are after the strangest ones...but it makes it all fun!!!

This year we added an "Ugly" sweater competition to the mix.  Jerry made his own...lol:) He was "electrical" to say the least! LOL.
I'm on the front row....far right, black sweater.  I had a red shirt with lots of glittery trees, etc...on it draped with a "pretty" black sweater with lots of sparkly stuff around the collar.  Very "pretty" I must say:)
We all had lots of good laughs with it this year.
With this crew...it will only get more hysterical next year I'm sure:)

BTW...the guy in the back row...far right...he took home the prize for the "ugliest" sweater.


These two are always up to no good.... 

No comments: