For Christmas this year daddy NEEDED a new phone! He's had a Blackberry for a few years now and it literally was getting ready to die! I gave up the BB back in Jan of 2010 and got a HTC EVO smartphone and love it and since then Sprint now offers the IPhone 4S!!! Woo hoo! So, we knew when Jerry's kicked the bucket...that is what he would want to purchase! So, Christmas was the perfect time and he was oh so surprised!!! We had to give it to him a few days early so he could get it activated before Christmas...who wants to get something on Christmas day and not be able to play with it...no way! So, early gifting it was!!
A BRAND NEW IPhone 4S!!! Yay!
Welcome to the smart phone world babe!!!
(Disclaimer....I have to admit...I am a bit jealous...it's really cool)!
Not sure why he's not smiling in this pic...lol...but he sure does like it:)

No comments:
Post a Comment