Jerry and I are huge country music fans! One of my favs is Taylor Swift; however, not my husbands favorite by no means...probably his most LEAST fav. So, the story begins as our friends were taking their daughter and her friend to the concert as a b'day gift. I have always wanted to see her in concert...prime opp! But of course I don't wan to go alone...I want a date...so I sweetly enticed my hubby to tag along:) I searched for tix and was able to find seats close to theirs and I also scored a room at the Hilton right beside the arena, also where our friends were staying! Yay me!!!
The girls had made sashes that said, "Take me back stage" trying to score back stage passes. My hubby stole one thinking a man walking around w/that one would certaintly win some tix; however it didn't happen:( Nice try tho:) He was such a good sport all night and we all had such a great time!!!
We girls totally loved the concert...the guys not so much...but totally played along w/us so we had a great evening out!
No comments:
Post a Comment