Our Valentine's Day was a little different this year for a few reasons.
1) Jerry had to work on V'day. So, he and I celebrated with a date night on Saturday night.
Dinner and a movie, "Just Go With It" with Jennifer Annistan(one of my favs) and Adam Sandler (another fav). Funny Movie!
2) Jagger woke up around 12:30 a.m. Monday morning and had puked in his bed, yes, the stomach bug hit our house. I cannot remember if Jerry and I ever had the bug before kids, but since kids...we've maybe only had it once or twice in our house. So, the rest of that night/morning was spent cleaning, stripping his bed, laundry, etc.... Yuck! I don't do puke...thank goodness Jerry was home! So, we got him all situated and cleaned up and we all layed back down (Jenna slept through all of this). Then we did it all over again around 3:30a.m. I let Jerry sleep through this round since he had to go to work and I knew I was going to stay home with him. I cannot function w/out sleep and plus there was no way Jagger was going to school. So, we finally all laid back down and then it was time to get up and send Jerry off to work and Jenna off to preschool.
3) So, Jerry took baby girl to school and then Jagger and I slept a bit longer.
Jenna getting her V'day gifts!
Finally later that evening...Jagger was able to open his goodies!
By the way....the day was gorgeous! It was sunny, about 50ish degrees and I did get a lot done. I cleaned, did laundry and disinfected EVERYTHING in the house that day while he rested and watched cartoons and played on the computer. Then we hung out and did some school work, watched some more cartoons and rested. All in all it turned out to be a decent day! In the end...Jagger was feeling better and I received some a dozen gorgeous rozes!!!
Not a bad end to the day!!!
Hope you all had a blessed V'day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment