Well, the last week of school before Christmas break has turned into just attending one full day! Yes, that's right....LaRue County has only been to school one day this week due to snow and ice! Wednesday was the day and they did all of their Christmas parties, etc... since they knew the inclement weather was moving in Wednesday night and early Thursday morning. We woke up this morning (Thursday) to icy trees and roads. Thank goodness no power outages just yet!
So. the kids are starting their Christmas break early. These are the days I wish I was a teacher, but oh how I would not want to make up these days when it's nice, sunny and warm outside:) Oh well.... I only have one more day and I am off the whole week of Christmas with my hubby and kiddos and that will surfice for now! I cannot wait!!!!
God Bless all of our Teachers! It sure does take special people to teach our children and I am so Thankful for all that are out there!
1 comment:
That is crazy!! I can't imagine missing that much school due to snow!
Post a Comment