Sunday started off really cold and snowy....
School for LaRue Co. was called off by 7p.m. that eve and we had about 1.5 -2 inches on the ground.
It was snowing and so very windy!
So the day was spent doing random things inside all warm and toasty:)
Moon dough!
Jerry was really lazy...all covered up with Jagger's Buzz Lighyear Snuggie...lol!
Chocolate covered peanut butter cookies...oh and sprinkles...yummy!
And I finally finished decorating the tree! I normally have this done a few days after Thanksgiving; however, this year it made it upstairs, but it stood there naked until this past Sunday:(
Our tree is full of special Hallmark ornaments, our children's special ornaments, Jerry's and my ornaments from our childhood, special family ornaments and many more that all mean something to us! I love getting the ornaments out each year and thinking about each one and what they mean to us or who gave it to us as a special memory:) It's finally all together!
1 comment:
Wow SNOW!!!! I can't imagine having snow right now!
Post a Comment