6.25.2010

Swimming Lessons 2010

This year we decided to put Jagger into swimming lessons and I wasn't so sure how he was going to do because he would not do much for Jerry, and I when we have tried to show him how to do things.   So, Friday he went for the first time and oh my...I was so surprised!  He did so well and did everything Mrs. Emma asked him to do!  His confidence is already grown so much!  Last night in the pool he was showing me what Mrs. Emma had taught him and today he did the same things!  He even jumped in the pool without his life jacket or swimmies and then got himself back to the ladder! 

Jagger we are so proud of you! We cannot wait to see what you can do at the end of next week!!!



Just a little side note.....I had Mrs. Emma in high school as a guidance counseler.  She has since retired and now does swimming lessons in her home pool during the summer time.  I am so thankful Jagger gets to learn some things from the same people I did when growing up.

No comments: