6.22.2010

Round Bail Some Hay....

I am so thankful our parents live on farms and our kids get to experience things as we did when we grew up.  They can run free and play until their hearts are content w/out the worry of a busy street or cars.
The other night at my mom's house this was the scenery.  The neighbors were round bailing some hay and Jagger decided he was going to sit and watch for awhile.....and this is what I found when I went outside.....


He had pulled a chair over next to the field.
and was watching every so intently....
and then I guess he was getting tired...but you can see the tractor and round bailer off in the distance...
and here is a closer shot.  So glad my children are growing up as we did.  The simplest things in life are the most entertaining to our children!

1 comment:

The McIntires said...

I can see Blake sitting in a chair right there beside him taking it all in. He would love it!