Here are some things we've been up to. Not much, but random things that make us smile:)
My mother-in-law found this bouncy house at a Peddler's mall for $50 bucks!!! Woo hoo! Not much on Sponge Bob in this house, but hey, it was a bargain and will keep kids entertained!
Gotta love those silly, noisy, nerve racking clappers you get at games!!! Not really!
"Andy" The Ambulance (from daddy's work) He talks and plays music!
Time to mow!
Jerry had to DJ a wedding reception and I tagged along.
We was so thrilled I was taking pictures:) NOT!
Jenna being cool!
Sunny Sunday Morning pics are the best!
We have always used a lot of sunscreen and my kids even ask for it before we go outside before I even say we need to. This day I thought I had it pushed back far enough on the counter; however, I was WRONG! She climed onto the counter and proceeded to apply suncreen all over herself:) She tried!












No comments:
Post a Comment