5.05.2010

Made with Love....

Before Jenna was born we could never find bedding that was perfect for Jenna's room so my mother offered to make her bedding and room coordinates if we found some material.  So....we found the perfect material and she started sewing away...and this is what the result was.  Curtains, a wall hanging/baby quilt bed skirt, rocking chair padding and pillows.  We loved it so very much.  Once Jenna grew out of her baby bed and it was time to turn it into a toddler bed I quickly realized we needed a quilt for her day bed.  Mom had just enough material left to make some quilt squares, she purchased some material for the backing and in a few days....we had a big girl quilt for Jenna's bed!  Then of course....baby had to have matching bedding for her bed...and the end result is PERFECT and MADE WITH LOVE!!!  Looking bad I wish I had her make Jagger's bedding too:(  But having this...Jenna will just have to keep it forever and treasure the hands and love that went into every stitch of it!!!  Thank you MOM!!!!


No comments: