Jagger and Jenna both love to help fold towels. So, one day when I had taken the towels out of the dryer I put them in the basket as I always do and sat the basket in the living room with the intentions of folding them a bit later. The kids were sitting quietly watching a Disney movie while I was cleaning the bathroom. I could hear them in there talking and playing around a bit, but just assumed it was in regards to the movie. However, much to my surprise when I returned to the living room they had started to fold the towels. They were so proud of themselves and were so excited to show me what they had done! Now my OCD in me was kicking in and my inner self was itching to get those towels refolded and put up properly, but I restrained and left them as they were. They helped me to put them away and were so proud to be doing so! So, for the following week I had some child folded towels in my cabinet that brought a smile to my face each and ever time I opened the bathroom cabinet door.
Just look at those proud smiles.....!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment