12.08.2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year for Thanksgiving we were able to spend the day with both Jerry's family and then the kids and I loaded up with my mom and headed to Cadiz, KY to spend the evening and weekend with them! I was so excited...this was the first time that I have gotten to spend Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family! I so hope we get to do this again....we had so much fun. There was so much good food that day and the kids got to end the day playing with their cousins!!! We have so much to be Thankful for!!!!
By the end of the night...this is how the den looked in the basement! Oh, but they had so much fun, and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Thanks Aunt Laura!!!
The boys had so much fun playing! Cousin Jonathon "played" checker with Jenna and Keegan...thanks cousin Jonathon!
The little girls played with the doll house and all of it's accessories. This was Jennifer's (Keegan's mom, my cousin) dollhouse when she was little....we played with it when we were little and now our little girls are!!!
Playing at the table with Grandpa.
Time to eat!
Us at the McBride Thanksgiving dinner

No comments: