The title of this post is a little deceiving because "Big Granny" is not big at all. She is a very small framed woman who most family calls "Big Granny". This is Jerry's Granny from Texas. She loves to come here and visit everyone a few times each year. Here are a few pics from her recent visit this past month. I think between Kacey and I taking a million pics....she had about enough photo shoots. She has since went back home to Texas and we love her, and miss her so very much. We always look forward to our next visit with her:)

Jenna didn't want to sit still for many pics...so these are best we got:)

Jagger was being so cooperative!
1 comment:
What a great Photo Shoot we had with Granny....These pictures we took are priceless...So thankful to still have her in our lives...I sure miss my Mamaws.....I love the picture of Jenna and Granny....
Post a Comment