7.13.2009

The Gift...

For our anniversary last Friday we went out to dinner and to a movie. We haven't been to the movies in probably a good 5 years or more. We usually end of renting movies, and really....we just don't hardly find the time to actually sit and watch a movie. Jerry chose the restaurant, we ate and then the manager brought over beautiful glass that had a ring box wrapped beautifully in a napkin inside of it. I opened it and to what to my surprise was a beautiful diamond anniversary ring!!! It's gorgeous and no I have no pictures, because I took it the very next day to have it sized....it should be back in two weeks! I will post pics as soon as it returns! Trust me....I cannot wait to wear it!!!
Hilarious Movie!!!
My beautiful pink dozen roses my hubby sent me at work!
Once we returned home we had a beautifully wrapped gift on our kitchen counter! When we opened it this is what we found....a plate. Not just any plate though! James and Kacey had saved one of our napkins from our wedding and decopaged it onto a plate for us! What a wonderful keepsake!!! It's beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Your plate is awesome. Can't wait to see your ring-congrats!!!

The Williamson's said...

They are the best aint they?! What would we do with outthem! They gave us ours for our 10 years to! I Love it!

4B's said...

That is so cool! I can't wait to see the ring!!!