4.08.2009

Stamped Faces and Arms

Tonight at the Wednesday night kids program at church they had a story, colored and hunted Easter eggs and lots and lots of candy! In the meantime they found some stamps to play with and Jagger and Baines decided to stamp themselves. Take a good look at their faces and arms! They both thought it was great! Not so easy to get off though....Jagger told me I was going to make him bleed if I didn't stop rubbing his arms....he still had some on him when he went to bed. I guess it will wear off after a few days:)

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

Got to love that!! Hopefully they will wear off in time for pretty Easter clothes and pictures :)

Jonathan, Stephanie and Kirby Gray said...

If he still has it on him or in case something like this happens again...use fingernail polish remover to get it off. I've used it to take off permanent marker.