The Saturday before Eater South Fork Baptist Church held an Easter Egg Hunt and kids program. They sang some cute songs, gave out some prizes and told a mini version of the meaning of Easter. We have several friends that attend there and had invited us (our church did not have one this year). So, we thought it would be fun with all of the kids and us mommies, and it sure was. It was a beautiful day, and the kids had a blast!
Jagger is hunting for the eggs.
Jenna is looking for some too.

Jenna had to sit and take a rest. Hunting eggs is hard work!

Jagger loved the Eater bunny this year.

This was as close as Jenna would get to him. She loved waving at him.

Jenna and Brylee checking out their goodies.

I think Jenna is trying to tell Brylee what is in the bucket:)
Her mommy and I are such good friends. I hope the girls grow up to be best friends as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment