The Easter Bunny left Clipos at Grandy and Grandpa's house for Jagger and Jenna. They are sort of like legos, but a little different. They love them and Jagger is really in to building things with them now. Jenna gets them together but then has a little harder time getting them apart, but still enjoys them! Great creativity for their minds. The Easter bunny is so creative!!! Thank you! They really like them.

Jagger and I built an airplane.
3 comments:
I have never heard of Clipos. I will have to look for them. That would be something fun for indoors this summer when the temp is above 100 and too hot to play outside!
I have never heard of Clipos. I will have to look for them. That would be something fun for indoors this summer when the temp is above 100 and too hot to play outside!
looks like you have a little engineer on your hands! :)
Post a Comment