So while visit our Grandparents there were lots of items found that were around when us older cousins were younger and played in the basement.
Jagger found the sweeper/vaccuum...I know this has been around for years and he thought it was kind of like a microphone stand:)

Grayden found Jenga, but both of the boys used them more like building blocks.

Jenna found an old toy, that I know had to of been around when I was little, but it's still a favorite amongst the little ones.

Jagger found the magnetic dots board. I loved this when I was younger.

And lots of other old misc. toys. A good 'ol Fisher Price bus, trains, and a magnetic letter board. I know were all around years ago, but they still work the same, and the kids love them.

Even an orange rocking chair is still around.

Keegan enjoyed rocking.

Even a great game of teddybear bingo. This was another favorite of mine.
It neat watching them play with the things that we older grandchildren played with when we were their age and spending time with the Wiist Grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment