11.23.2008

Jenna Finally Walks Alone

We are finally proud to announce our little girl is finally walking on her own. She has been walking for some time as long as she has something to hold on to, but never brave enough to let go and take off. Tonight she finally did it! No, there are no pics nor any video. My wonderful husband walked out the door w/them this morning when he went to work. So, there will be pics to come, hopefully on Monday! I couldn't believe I didn't have my camera! Just another little side note: She grabbed onto the pedestal sink in the spare bathroom yesterday and pulled herself up onto the stool, and stood there so proud of herself:) I think she is going to be my little climber and stunt artist.

3 comments:

McIntire6 said...

Congradulations Jenna!! Your going to really have your hands full. The girls have started climbing in dining room chairs.

Aimee said...

Yah! Ava is almost on the move, too! She stands alone and just giggles if we try to get her to move. Aren't these precious days?! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.

4B's said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!