10.13.2008

Our Polka-Dotted Baby Girl!

Jenna has been fighting a sinus infection for the past week and half. Last Friday she started to run a temp, so we called the doctor. Since we had just been in the office on Wednesday for her follow-up appt from surgery, she called in a antibiotic to the pharmacy. On Sunday morning, we woke up, ate breakfast, and I noticed that Jenna has these "mosquito looking bites" on her legs. We had been outside the night before, but Jagger nor I had any mosquito bites. As the morning went by, and after church the "bites" had begun to multiply and spread over her body. After she awoke from her nap, it finally dawned on me that this could possibly be an allergic reaction. Of course Jerry is at work when this is all going on:) I decided to not give her the nightime does of antibiotic and start giving her Benadryl. This morning I was waiting at the doctor's office when they opened, and sure enough it was confirmed. She had an allergic reaction to the medicine. Thank goodness for Benadryl! So, here is our polka-dotted baby girl...

3 comments:

The McIntires said...

Bless her heart!

4B's said...

Poor baby!!!

McIntire6 said...

I'm so sorry, but how wierd, Brily just had a sinus infection and then broke out in a rash too. She didn't take any antibiotics though.