1 year ago
9.13.2008
The Apple Orchard
Saturday morning, we went to Hinton's Apple Orchard which is right down the road from us. I knew it was going to be hot today, so we headed out this morning since is was still cool and sunny. They have fresh apples, and other fruits and vegetables, hay rides, a jumpy house, baby calves you can pet, an old grain bin, that has activities set up inside of it for kids, a hay maze, and lots of homemade salad dressings, butter, jams, and salsa. Yum Yum!
They both loved these little tractors. Jenna loved to stand on hers.
They also had a big tractor that you can sit on and pretend drive.
Jenna loved it...she didn't want to get off of the tractor:)
She wanted to keep driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun place! Blake would have loved it!
How fun!!! I would love to do that with the kids. Thankyou for the comment. I get my backgrounds from the little icon in the top left hand corner of my blog. I do the free ones.
Post a Comment