8.31.2008

Heartland Festival

Saturday was Hardin County's Heartland Festival. After Jenna's ear piercing we headed over to Freeman Lake to take part in the festivities. Jerry had to work EMS out at the lake that day. There is food, games, crafts, music, firefighter competitions, canoeing contests, and fireworks (after dark).
Jerry and Jagger riding around on the mule. Jagger loves to feed the ducks, and the ducks love the bread. I think they ate a whole loaf. Jenna was amazed by the ducks, and the ducks kept getting really close to her toes. I was afraid they would bite them. When they made their little ducks noises, she would make squeal back at them. Jagger had to take one more ride around the park on the mule before we left. He loved riding around with his daddy all day. He thought that was pretty cool hanging around with all of the big boys!

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

I love fun family outings like those. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

McIntire6 said...

I love to watch Brenton do big boy things with his dad. Looks like y'all had a good time!