8.14.2008

First Bike

Well, we finally bought Jagger his first bike, and needless to say... he loves it! He rides everywhere!

3 comments:

McIntire6 said...

Wow, Jaggar is getting so big! I had no idea that ya'll had a blog. I'm going to add you to my family list.

GLNoffsinger said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JANAY, FOR SUCCESFULLY JOINING THE WORLD OF BLOGGERS.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO GULF SHORES AND TEACH ME HOW TO BECOME A BLOGGER?

DID YOUR MOTHER HELP YOU?

SUPER, DUPER PICTURES!!!! KEEP THE GOOD FAMILY NEWS AND PICTURES COMING.

GREAT UNCLE GEORGE

The McBrides said...

Hi Uncle George. Well, I would loved to come to the beach, but not sure I would teach you anymore than what you would already know about blogging. I am learning as I go, but we can learn together:) Nope, mom did not help me... I will probably have to teach her to do this if she wanted. I am glad that you guys enjoyed this. I am addicted to it right now, so there will be lots more for me to post, and there is a lot to get everyone caught up on in the past year.
Love to you all!