8.24.2008

Birthday Celebration!

Well, Saturday was my Birthday. Jagger asked how old I was and figured out he did not have enough fingers to show how old I was. Let's just say I am 29 and holding:) It was a lot of fun. Jerry grilled out and all of our family came over to eat and have cake. It was a great night! Thanks mom for making the most delicious chocolate cake! It was yummy!!!!! We even had a balloon maker (Jerry). Jerry had even gotten Jagger a surprise, a balloon animal making kit, which in the end I think it was more for himself than for Jagger. This one was a suppose to be a giraffe. Not too bad, but I do not think he's ready for hire yet:) Jagger had fun swinging with Uncle James. Baby Jaden got to come and celebrate too! He's getting so big! I also share my Birthday with my Uncle Lance and his daughter, my cousin, Jessica. Happy Birthday to you both!

2 comments:

The McIntires said...

Happy Birthday to you! I am glad you had some great balloon animals to help celebrate :)

McIntire6 said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like y'all had a good time.